TTPP was commissioned by Southern to provide one stop shop construction consultancy services for the provision of a £600K project to undertake Gipsy Hill NSIP project.
The NSIP scope of works included:
- General reconfiguration and refurbishment of the station entrance, booking hall, ticket office and ancillary accommodation
- Refurbishment of platform 1 waiting building and canopy
- New Macemain shelters to replace existing time expired shelters on platform 2
- Associated mechanical and electrical services
- Gateline installation
- Specialist installations (e.g. CCTV and CIS)